Tuesday, January 27, 2009

about me

I really don't know what to write about so I am just going to write a little about myself. I am 23 year old and I am Colombian. I was born and raised here but I will always consider myself 100%Colombian. I have been to Colombia and I love it, even though I would not move there it still is a beautiful country.I am currently in school for nursing and work as a nursing assistant at memorial regional hospital in the intensive care unit. I have been at this hospital for about 4 years now and I love what I do. I really can't wait until I finish school so I can work in what I like and make the money. I think I always knew that is what I wanted to do. I like that fact that I can help people when they can't do it for themselves. I know that my job can be a little bit depressing but it feels so good to see someone that is almost dieing get better and go home to their family. The way the families are so grateful when I do do something to help either the patient or them. It is a hard, depressing and very gratifying job, every day is different. I want to travel a lot and learn about the different cultures around the world. For fun I like to go to the beach and hang out with my friends, I also have unique hobbies or maybe not so much unique but a bit different then most girls and that is that I love to ride my motorcycle. I really don't know too many girls that do that. I have Honda CBR 600 F4I if anyone know about bike it is a pretty big bike, I like to ride it because I can feel free and all of my worries I leave be hide. My parent don't like it too much because of the dangerous it can be and I understand them, that is why when I do go out on it I always let them know where I am at. So that is pretty much my life right now, I work at a hospital four days a week with twelve hour shifts and two days a week I go to school and that is what my life is about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment