Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My window by Daniel Moriano

I went to the museum at BCC and saw a painting that was named "My Window" By Daniel Mariano. It was very relaxing, colorful and peaceful painting. I feel that if I was at this place I would feel relaxed and in a good state of mind. It would probably quite and all you would be able to hear would the wind blowing, the animals eating the green grass. Even hear the birds sing, the bees buzzing and the crickets. It looks like a place to go and just get away from the typical noise from the city the cars honking and people yelling and the smoke from the factories. The colors were amazing. It had the greenness grass, red apples on the table, a nice blue sky with clouds it looked like a picture taken on a hot summer day. I can almost smell the farm scent in the morning. The red apples look so tempting, I felt like grabbing one and eat it. Moriano made me feel like I was back at home on my family’s farm where I use to spend lots of summer breaks, a very nice memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment