Monday, April 27, 2009

Another long day...

I wake up at 5:45 in the morning to go to work because I have to be there at 6:30. So I go to work and there is an accident on 441 and sharidan street so now I’m running late. I finally get there and I’m support to clock in before 6:45 and when I ran to the clock I watched it turn to 6:46 and now I’m late. After 12 ½ hours in the hospital, I went home to pack my stuff because I was going to get on the road to go to Tampa with my cousin and two other friends. And on top of it all I end up having to drive because I pick the short stick. Oh yeah and on top of it all, state road 75 was closed at alligator alley so what did I have to do, take the turnpike which is so much longer to get there. But to make a long story short we get there around 1 am and I just pasted out because I was extremely tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment