Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Trips

One of the best trips that I’ve been on was when I went to Las Vegas when I got married that was my honey mood. I had so much fun from the moment that we got on the plane the vacation started. We spent five days there, which were spilt between Las Vegas and the Gran Canyon. It was two different extremes but it was awesome. The Gran Canyon was so quite and peaceful and Las Vegas was the total opposites with loud music and shows in every hotel you walk into. The almost of money that we spend was all worth it, I have never really traveled much but going to Las Vegas was one of the best trip I have taken and I would repeat. When I saw the Gran Canyon it looked like there was a wall paper in the background. We were lucky enough to be able to spend two days in the Gran Canyon and see both sides the south rim and the north rim. We also had the chance to camp at a little town outside of the Gran Canyon which was a nice experience. The other three days we spend in Las Vegas going to different shows and just partying from one hotel to the other. Playing and gamboling even though we had no idea what we were doing but who cares because we were in Las Vegas and I am sure that everyone knows what they say what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas and that was exactly what we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment